Handmade Waterproof Weighted Blankets
This blanket is made with a fabric called PULS. Consisting of polyester, polyurethane, laminated knit. This fabric is used to make cloth diapers, mattress pads, and anything requiring a waterproof fabric. Blankets are not 100% guaranteed for all “wet” circumstances.
Color Options: Solid colors available. Please Contact Us for color options.
Color Preference: If you have a specific color you would like, then please make note of your preference during Step 5 (the “Order Confirmation” screen) of the checkout process. There is an “Order Instructions/Comments” box at the bottom of that screen. Simply note your color preference.
Prices vary by selected size. The price shown above will change as you select different priced size and material options.
L-OMA Weighted Blankets™ have been recognized for the benefits they provide to persons with autism and PDD; they are also now being acknowledged as helpful to anyone in reducing anxiety and agitation, as well as aiding in relief from restless leg syndrome (RLS), mental health disorders, racing thoughts, insomnia, cerebral palsy, Alzheimer’s and ADHD, or anyone experiencing sensory dysfunction. L-OMA Weighted Blankets™ can help anyone who in need of a comforting feeling of calm and security!
Depending on the size of the blanket and specific needs of the individual, the relative weight of each blanket provides a sense of security in helping the user focus their senses, nerves and thoughts. Persons using a weighted blanket generally describe feeling improved focus and concentration, muscular tension relief, and overall improved mood and attitude.
Unlike some of our competitors, we use only non-fumigated, high quality, organic buckwheat hulls in our products.
Our organic buckwheat blankets come in different sizes and depending on the size of the individual, different sizes and weights may be appropriate.
- We only use 100% organic buckwheat hulls to fill our weighted blankets.
- All blankets are made by us (a non-profit who serves people with disabilities) in the USA
- Choose from a variety of sizes/weights. A weighted blanket can be a very individualized product so our expertise in serving people with disabilities can be helpful if you call us with questions.
- With our Weighted Blanket Intelligent Tubing System™ the weight in the blanket is distributed evenly and stays in place, which may not be the case with other types of weighted blankets.
- Our Intelligent Tubing System also provides a way to adjust the weight of the blanket to meet the changing needs of the user over time. You may also want to replace tubes due to standard wear and tear over time. Either way, our Weighted Blanket Intelligent Tubing System™ allows you to extend the life of the blanket and makes the L-OMA Weighted Blankets an even better investment.
- DON’T BE FOOLED BY IMITATORS We are the creators of the original Weighted Blanket Intelligent Tubing System™
A weighted blanket can be a very individualized product and we want to be sure that we’re giving you exactly what you need, so custom orders are welcomed. Please contact L-OMA Buckwheat Pillows™ to discuss your specific needs or with any questions you may have.
The Scoop on Weighted Blankets
- Crib-2×3 5 lbs
- Lap 3×3 7 lbs
- Square bed 4×3.5 9 lbs
- Rectangular Bed 5×3 11 lbs