Handmade weighted blankets that can be customized to your preferences.
Prices vary by selected size and material. The price shown above will change as you select different priced size and material options.
Fabrics pictured are not always available (items pictured are samples), but we are very happy to receive your preferences as to color/prints/patterns and will do our best to meet your requests! Please contact us if you would like to discuss color or print options.
Color/Print Preference: If you have a specific color or print pattern you would like, then please make note of your preference during Step 5 (the “Order Confirmation” screen) of the checkout process. There is an “Order Instructions/Comments” box at the bottom of that screen. Simply note your color or print pattern preference. You are also welcome to call us with any special orders.
L-OMA Weighted Blankets™ have been recognized for the benefits they provide to persons with autism and PDD; they are also now being acknowledged as helpful to anyone in reducing anxiety and agitation, as well as aiding in relief from restless leg syndrome (RLS), mental health disorders, racing thoughts, insomnia, cerebral palsy, Alzheimer’s and ADHD, or anyone experiencing sensory dysfunction. L-OMA Weighted Blankets™ can help anyone who in need of a comforting feeling of calm and security!
Depending on the size of the blanket and specific needs of the individual, the relative weight of each blanket provides a sense of security in helping the user focus their senses, nerves and thoughts. Persons using a weighted blanket generally describe feeling improved focus and concentration, muscular tension relief, and overall improved mood and attitude.
Unlike some of our competitors, we use only non-fumigated, high quality, organic buckwheat hulls in our products.
Our organic buckwheat blankets come in different sizes and depending on the size of the individual, different sizes and weights may be appropriate.
This is the highest quality weighted blanket you can buy in the US:
- We only use 100% organic buckwheat hulls to fill our weighted blankets.
- All blankets are made by us (a non-profit who serves people with disabilities) in the USA
- You can choose either a cotton, fleece or organic cotton outer layer material.
- Choose your desired color and print. We are also happy to accommodate custom orders.
- Choose from a variety of sizes/weights. A weighted blanket can be a very individualized product so our expertise in serving people with disabilities can be helpful if you call us with questions.
- With our Weighted Blanket Intelligent Tubing System™ the weight in the blanket is distributed evenly and stays in place, which may not be the case with other types of weighted blankets.
- Our Intelligent Tubing System also provides a way to adjust the weight of the blanket to meet the changing needs of the user over time. You may also want to replace tubes due to standard wear and tear over time. Either way, our Weighted Blanket Intelligent Tubing System™ allows you to extend the life of the blanket and makes the L-OMA Weighted Blankets an even better investment.
- DON’T BE FOOLED BY IMITATORS We are the creators of the original Weighted Blanket Intelligent Tubing System™
A weighted blanket can be a very individualized product and we want to be sure that we’re giving you exactly what you need, so custom orders are welcomed. Please contact L-OMA Buckwheat Pillows™ to discuss your specific needs, design/pattern preferences or with any questions you may have.
The Scoop on Weighted Blankets
- Crib-2×3-5 lbs
- Lap 3×3-7 lbs
- Square bed 4.35-9 lbs
- Rectangular Bed 5×3-11 lbs
- 100% cotton
- 100% organic cotton or