Unlike some of our competitors, our organic buckwheat hulls are non-fumigated and are the finest available on the market.
If desired, select a lavender and/or balsam aromatherapy add-in. According to some local aromatherapists, a mixture of both the lavender and balsam can actually multiply the beneficial effects of each. They say the scents compliment each other, so you get more of a relaxed feel as well as more of the healthy benefits of the balsam.
Fabric color/print pictured for the eye pillow is not always available (items pictured are samples), but we are very happy to receive your preferences as to color/prints/patterns and will do our best to meet your requests! Please select your base color preference or contact us if you would like to discuss specific color or print options for the eye pillow in your Buckwheat Pillow Dream Set.
Benefits of Organic Buckwheat Pillows
- People experiencing sleep disorders such as sleep apnea and insomnia have found an organic buckwheat pillow to be especially helpful.
- We haven’t had any cases of an allergic reaction to our buckwheat hulls ever reported.
- Menopause Hot Flashes and other Night Sweats are addressed as the air flowing between the organic buckwheat hulls provide for a cooler pillow.
- An organic buckwheat pillow conforms to the head, neck and spine and forms a contour that optimizes the sleeping position and thus allows for a more relaxed sleep.
- In the Far East where buckwheat pillows have been used for centuries, users claim they experience relief from headaches, back pain, snoring, neck pain, migraine headaches, tension, muscle pain, stress, and other problems associated with sleep apnea. We’ve also heard of them being used to assist in nursing, as an aid to sufferers of sleep disorders.
- Users of the L-OMA organic buckwheat pillows have claimed they wake up more refreshed and without the stiffness sometimes associated with standard pillows.