Organic Buckwheat Pillow Set
$88.00 – $99.00
Our Organic Buckwheat Pillow Set includes one Large Organic Buckwheat Pillow (20″ x 26″) and one Travel Size (12″x 16″) Organic Buckwheat Pillow. Handmade in the USA and it makes a wonderful gift set. The small pillow comes with a standard pillowcase. A Premium Pillowcase is optional for the Large pillow.
We are trying to to be more environmentally friendly! We can wrap your pillow in paper or put it in a sealed plastic bag. What do you prefer? Paper? Plastic? or No Preference?
The Organic Buckwheat Pillow Set includes one Large Organic Buckwheat Pillow (20″ x 26″) and one Travel Size (12″x 16″) Organic Buckwheat Pillow. NOTE: The Premium Pillowcase option is only for the large pillow in the set.
If desired, select a lavender and/or balsam aromatherapy add-in. According to some local aromatherapists, a mixture of both the lavender and balsam can actually multiply the beneficial effects of each. Unlike some of our competitors, our organic buckwheat hulls are non-fumigated and are the finest available on the market.
Benefits of Organic Buckwheat Pillows
- People experiencing sleep disorders such as sleep apnea and insomnia have found an organic buckwheat pillow to be especially helpful.
- We haven’t had any cases of an allergic reaction to our buckwheat hulls ever reported.
- Menopause Hot Flashes and other Night Sweats are addressed as the air flowing between the organic buckwheat hulls provide for a cooler pillow.
- An organic buckwheat pillow conforms to the head, neck and spine and forms a contour that optimizes the sleeping position and thus allows for a more relaxed sleep.
- In the Far East where buckwheat pillows have been used for centuries, users claim they experience relief from headaches, back pain, snoring, neck pain, migraine headaches, tension, muscle pain, stress, and other problems associated with sleep apnea. We’ve also heard of them being used to assist in nursing, as an aid to sufferers of sleep disorders.
- Users of the L-OMA organic buckwheat pillows have claimed they wake up more refreshed and without the stiffness sometimes associated with standard pillows.
Balsam Mixed Into Pillow For You, Balsam On-The-Side (you mix in), Lavender Mixed Into Pillow For You, Lavender On-The-Side (you mix in), Lavender-Balsam Combo Mixed Into Pillow For You, Lavender-Balsam Combo On-The-Side, NONE
|Paper or Plastic?||
No Preference, Paper, Plastic Bag
Premium (500 Thread Count), Standard
4 reviews for Organic Buckwheat Pillow Set
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Edit: from a 3 to 5… travel pillow has a zipper that I can easily remove hulls so it is at my comfort level. Still LOVE my regular pillow and adjusting the travel pillow today. Great product!
The regular size people is wonderful. I sleep so good on it every night. Unfortunately the travel size pillow is stuffed so full that it is hard and uncomfortable. I think I’m going to have to open the seam and take out some of the buckwheat hulls so I’ll be able to use it when I travel. You might want to look into the ratio of hulls to your travel pillow size.
Dorinda Ellis –