Our Large Organic Buckwheat Pillow is 20″ x 26″
An organic buckwheat pillow from L-OMA is a high quality organic buckwheat pillow produced in Maine. Because an organic buckwheat pillow conforms to the head, neck and spine, extra comfort is realized which optimizes the sleeping position. The organic buckwheat hulls allow for the circulation of air providing for a cooler pillow. Additionally, we have had NO cases of any allergic reaction to buckwheat hulls ever reported.
Unlike some of our competitors, our organic buckwheat hulls are non-fumigated and are the finest available on the market.
Pillowcase: 100% cotton, white. Choose the Premium Pillowcase option if you would like a 500 thread count outer pillowcase.
Aromatherapy options You can have lavender, balsam or a mix of both either mixed into your organic buckwheat pillow or have it included separately so you can mix it in yourself.
According to some local aromatherapists, a mixture of both the lavendar and balsam can actually multiply the beneficial effects of each. They say the scents compliment each other, so you get more of a relaxed feel as well as more of the healthy benefits of the balsam.
*** There is a small additional charge for selecting to include an aromatherapy option or a premium pillowcase (the price will change after you select your options above.)
Benefits of Organic Buckwheat Pillows
- An organic buckwheat pillow conforms to the head, neck and spine and forms a contour that optimizes the sleeping position and thus allows for a more relaxed sleep.
- People experiencing sleep disorders such as sleep apnea and insomnia have found an organic buckwheat pillow to be especially helpful.
- Menopause Hot Flashes and other Night Sweats are addressed as the air flowing between the organic buckwheat hulls provide for a cooler pillow.
- We haven’t had any cases of an allergic reaction to our buckwheat hulls ever reported.
- In the Far East where buckwheat pillows have been used for centuries, users claim they experience relief from headaches, back pain, snoring, neck pain, migraine headaches, tension, muscle pain, stress, and other problems associated with sleep apnea. We’ve also heard of them being used to assist in nursing, as an aid to sufferers of sleep disorders.
- Users of the L-OMA organic buckwheat pillows have claimed they wake up more refreshed and without the stiffness sometimes associated with standard pillows.